What I have been up to lately?

Everyone has been asking when I will be opening Abby's TuTu Factory up again and my answer is hopefully by spring. So much has been going on in the past six months it is hard to know where to even start my story. Back in august my kiddos and I have bought our first fixer upper to flip and BOY! has it been an adventure. It started out as just a cosmetic fixes here and there and has now turned into a full fledged demo down to the studs. We have made somewhat progress in the past six months with the help of my handsome man doing 90% of the labor. The point we are now is everything has been gutted, re-insulated, re-sheet rocked walls and ceilings, mud and textured, and painted half the walls. This last weekend we have pulled up the floors in the living room and kitchen and our plan for next weekend is to refurbish the kitchen cabinets with a new look and a coat of frothy cappuccino paint. Here are a few photos from the beginning of our demo. Luke and Abby did such a great job putting holes in the wall LOL.





Comments

Popular Posts